IHT MATS Paramedical admission circular 2020-21 will be announced soon. We will update the MATS admission circular 2020-21 information when it will be published. The DGHS (Directorate General of Health Service) published the admission notice for the 2020-2021 session on their official website www.dghs.gov.bd. You can check the admission notice from there and also from here. Keep reading the full article and collect your necessary information. We will update the details as soon as the admission notice will publish.
Information About IHT MATS Paramedical Admission Circular 2020-2021
IHT (institute of Health Technology) & MATS (Medical Assistant Training School) admission notice published by DGHS’s official website on 20th June (Tuesday) 2020. The students who interested to admit to IHT/ MATS can apply.
Minimum Requirements For Apply
- The students who interested to apply here, First they have to complete SSC or equivalent exam in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 from any education board
- The applicant has to pass SSC or equivalent exam from only the science group.
- Interested applicants have to get a minimum CGPA of 2.50
- And they have to pass in Physics, Chemistry & Biology individually
IHT MATS Admission Application Process
You can apply for admission via SMS. Here I am discussing the application method through mobile SMS.
- At first, go to your message option
- Then type DGHS <space> your SSC Board <space> SSC Roll <space> Passing Year <space> MATS/IHT Subject Code<space> Division Code <space> Quota Code and send this SMS 1622 Number.
Example: DGHS<>DHA<>445345<>2018<>513,145<> 6<>FF and send to 16222
- After Sending this SMS, you will get a confirmation SMS
- Again go to your SMS option and type- DGHS <space> YES <space>Type Your Pin Number <space> Exam Center Code <space> Your Contact Number and send this SMS to 16222 Number.
Example: DGHS Yes 654321 81 017****** and send to 16222
- After confirming the application you will get a reply message like this. “CONGRATS! Name, Fee received successfully for IHT & MATS. Exam center: Dhaka IHT. User name (PDFGJEIT), Password (70180345).
IHT MATS Admission Circular 2020-21 Detailed Time Plan
The time plan of the IHT admission circular 2020 21 is here. These are the expected time plan. We will update as soon as possible.
- Apply Date: 20/05/20 to 07/06/20
- Candidate List Published: Send By SMS
- Download Admit Card: 08/06/20 to 15/06/20
- Exam Date & Time: 15/06/20
- Result Published: June 2020
Subject Wise Mark Distribution In IHT MATS Admission Exam
There are a total of 7 subjects will be tasted in the admission exam these are Bangla, English, MATS, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General knowledge. The minimum pass mark is 40 out of 100.
- Bangla: 15
- English: 15
- Math: 15
- Physics: 15
- Chemistry: 15
- Biology: 15
- General Knowledge: 10
- Total Marks: 100
MATS Admission Guide
Are you looking for the MATS admission guide? Don’t worry you can order the IHT MATS admission guide for the 2020-21 session from this link: Click Here. After completing the order, the authority will deliver the book to your address.
MATS Admission Guide PDF 2020
If you need the PDF copy of MATS Admission Guide 2020, Click Here to Download.
List Of Government IHT/MATS Institute In Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, there are a total of 8 IHT MATS institutions. These are given following, have a look.
- Institute Of Health Technology, (IHT) Barisal
- Institute Of Health Technology, (IHT) Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Institute Of Health Technology, (IHT) Chittagong
- Institute Of Health Technology, (IHT) Rajshahi
- Institute Of Health Technology, (IHT) Bogra
- Institute Of Health Technology, (IHT) Tazhat, Rangpur
- Institute of health technology, (IHT) Sylhet
- Institute Of Health technology, (IHT) Jhenaidah
DGHS Admission 2020
Directorate General of Health Service is shortly DGHS, will publish the admission circular of IHT MATS admission on their official website. The interested candidates can apply for admission from their official website at www.dghs.gov.bd.
To know more about the IHT MATS Paramedical admission circular 2020-2021, download the PDF copy of the circular. Here I have tried to collect and share all the exact information. If you have any questions let me know by writing a comment.